What are the benefits of an O-Shot®?
- Highly effective for treating urinary incontinence
- Tighter vaginal skin
- Increased sensitivity to stimulation
- Stronger sexual desire
- More frequent orgasm
- Improved vaginal dryness
- Decreased pain for those who may experience painful intercourse
- Enjoy quick results!
- Fast and virtually painless
- Little to no down time – you can enjoy sexual activity as early as the same day.
- Overall, have better and healthier sex!
How does it work?
- We start by having our medical staff draw your blood, and then spin it down using a centrifuge and state-of-the-art technology to extract the healing elements and growth factors. All PRP treatments are performed using FDA-approved kits.
- A numbing cream is applied to the treatment area in order to make sure the procedure is as pain-free as possible!
- The PRP is then injected into the clitoris and the vaginal tissue. The precise injection into these areas helps to stimulate tissue regeneration and an enhancement in sexual response.
Who can benefit from this type of treatment?
- Almost any woman can experience benefits from an O-Shot® procedure! Whether you are looking to treat years of urinary incontinence, or simply want to enhance your sexual health, the O-Shot® could be an option for you!
- Women both on and off of hormone replacement can benefit from an O-Shot® procedure!
- Here at TLC, we are committed to a personalized and authentic patient experience. We know that you are more than a number or a diagnosis, and will strive to provide you with the utmost quality of care.
- We have a very responsive office staff. We are here to answer any questions you may have!
- All procedures are performed by Dr. Maria Hopp, who is trained and certified to perform O-Shot®.
Using YOUR body’s healing power to optimize and treat women’s health.
Click Here to View our Frequently Asked Questions
What is the O-Shot®?
The O-Shot® is a safe and non-surgical treatment that uses the revolutionary technology of PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) to help treat women experiencing urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness, or sexual dysfunction. PRP harnesses the healing powers of the body to help treat these common conditions in women.